What We Believe
- The Bible is the word of God and free from error.
- God is the creator of the world and humans are created in his image.
- The fall of man through Adam’s sin caused separation between God and humans.
- God in his desire to reconcile humans to himself provides the means of redemption through Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit lives in every believer.
- The Bible’s account of creation, fall, and redemption provides the descriptive state of humans in a fallen world and the prescriptive means for addressing sin and suffering.
What Is Biblical Counseling?
Biblical counseling is a way to minister to every individual in a holistic manner. Our approach at Restoration River takes into account a person’s spiritual, relational, and professional life with Jesus Christ at the center of all change.
The foundation of biblical counseling is the application of biblical truth to life experiences in a fallen world. These truths provide the hope of a life transformed by a personal, ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ.
We Thrive On Doing It God’s Way to Produced Results.